Thursday 3 May 2007

I LOVE KOPPARSTADEN!!



It's already quite hard by itself having breakfast at 7
o' clock cause i have to run to the university for my
lesson .. but Kopparstaden, my housing-company,
knows how to make my day even harder ..

i just finished to fry my eggs and to toast the bread,
a lovely smell of "english" breakfast is spreading
all over the kitchen .. i am ready to sit down and
enjoy this wonderful food ..when, all of a sudden, 3
K-MAN (Kopparstaden employees) rush into my
kitchen carrying a strange machine ..

.. "they are gonna fix our stopped sink, that's good" ..
i think in my mind .. yes, it's good .. very very good ..
what is not good is the smell of SH** that spread all
over when they started to use that machine ..

.. not really the best beginning of a day :)


p.s. after all, it hasn't been such a bad day!

No comments: